Google Translator

July 5, 2009

July 4th and Movie Day with the girls.

July 4th was a great day! Spent the day at my Lil' Sis's house, ate great food, visited, watched the great nieces run around, roasted marshmallows, made s'mores, and watched fire works from their front porch. Here are some pictures;
The view off my sister's porch.

"Chillin with Pa" Great niece #2 and BIL

" Yumm!! This wiener is good"! Great Niece #1

My Nieces, Mom to great nieces is the blond.



Only Son, Lil' Sis, Lil Bro, and DH in the shadows.



Today the Girls and I went to see My Sister's Keeper. Loved the book, it gave me something to think about... movie was good ...a bit different than the book. Bring tissues if you go to see it.
We had a great weekend . Hope everyone had a great one as well

No comments: