Google Translator

January 2, 2010

Which One Will She Choose?

Today I finished my January's block for A dozen Quilter's . I usally make two, one for the quilter of the month and one for me. This time I made it in  two different color ways. I didn't like the way the purple came out and I also didn't make a star, Gayly perfers a star block but left it up to us. So I took the purple block apart and remade it, this time incorporating a Friendship star into the block. I'm leaving it up to her to pick the one she wants....which one would you choose?



Friendship Star Variation...
Or



Comet
Gayly provided the multi color, and the block had  to be 15 inches, while using ony one other color.

5 comments:

Val said...

Oh I love them all! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I like both, and I am known for being a huge pink fan, but the purple one is really jumping out at me!!!!!

Micki said...

Both are so pretty, but I am a pink gal!
Micki

Heidi said...

Patty, I'm so glad that you will be joining us for the Sew-in on the 15th.

I choose the pink block.. :-)

Judy C said...

hey Sis