Google Translator

May 7, 2010

Modify Tradition Swap

I'm participating in a swap hosted by Modify Tradition. I'm suppose to take about my likes and dislikes, I like color: browns, orange, greens, reds, blues, pretty much all color. My least favorite is purple. I like all aspects of quilting and like most of what has been posted on on Modify Tradition. I like a traditional blocks in fresh color ways, so whatever you make for me, I'm sure I'll love it. Current color ways I get inspiration from are  Riley Blake,   Joel Dewberry, Amy Schimler something along these lines. I hope to have fun with this swap and want the same for you so don't stress about what to do enjoy the creative process.
 My Flickr address http://www.flickr.com/photos/shooflyquiltsbypattyruth//

2 comments:

julietk said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :-) Enjoy your swop.

insurance quotes. said...

Thanks your site,and enjoy with your swap, keep it.