Google Translator

September 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew In the Results

I didn't meet all my goals but did manage to put together the top to my Siggy quilt. I nee to make a couple of borders but don't have the fabric yet.

I completed Tonya's block for September's Dozen Quilters.

 I'm having a hard time adjusting to the work I'm exhausted when I get home so I'm not accomplishing  much these days, but I did manage to complete a skirt for a great niece.
And I made a bag for work the pattern is a Scrap- bags called the Big Easy Tote Bag.
I Like it and it holds a lot of stuff.


6 comments:

Barb said...

From here it looks like you are getting a ton done. Love the siggy quilt!!

Wendy said...

Wow, you have done so much! Makes my effort look pathetic!

Judy C said...

siggy quilt looks good, and you know I love the bag! Can't wait to see Gracie in her new skirt! Job well done sister. Love Ya

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Patty:
Love the signature quilt. What a great gift idea!

I also love the quilt block. Beautiful!

Back home from our trip now, so I can keep in touch more often!

xoxo
Donna

Kim D. said...

Wow, looks like you got a lot accomplished. Lovely bag and what a nice siggy quilt.

cancer types said...

your sewing work is amazing. i like your work.thanks!