Google Translator

November 1, 2010

Retreat Pics

Some pictures of the retreat in Ivoryton Connecticut. Pat Delaney taught a class on a New York Beauty.  She is an award winning quilter and has been published in Quilters News letter and all of her quilting is done on a domestic machine.  I took a machine quilting class from her in April at MQX and learned a lot, she helped me get over my fear of machine quilting. 

Pat quilting her quilt on Sunday after Saturday's class.

 Pat's trunk show

 This is the quilt she taught us


 Annette's Beauty

My sister's Judy's block
My siggy quilt with borders and ready to be quilted.
I'm not overly thrilled with the quality of pictures, I really want another camera a dslr would be nice.
I took the class but didn't take pictures of my block, I'll add it to my list of things to do.  I'll share some more about the retreat over the next few days.

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Beautiful Quilts !!

snore stop said...

really amazing work.I appreciate you.

Unknown said...

I love seeing other peoples quilts.....usually by the time mine are done, I am sick of them.....

Christmas Cookie Recipes said...

Grateful for sharing thiis