Google Translator

June 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

I just received an email from Eileen at Robin Hill Quilts telling me I won her Pay~It~Forward.

This is a really neat idea.

Here how it works :

I will make and send a hand-made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post requesting to join Pay~It~Forward exchange.

I will email each person for their mailing address and send a handmade gift when completed.

What you have to do in return is Pay~It~Forward by making the same promise on your blog to 3 different people.

The gift can be any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your items.

When you receive your gift feel free to blog about it.

This is only possible for only those who have a blog.

1 comment:

anti snore said...

Your blog is always fascinating to read.