Google Translator

October 25, 2011

I'm a Winner!

Pat Wys from Silver Thimble Talk blog wrote a book and I was one of the lucky winners! Strike up the band, open up a bag of Cheetos, and take a look.



 Pat wrote the wonderful book on the left Spot Light on Neutrals. It's a wonderful book filled with beautiful  quilts and inspiring ideas. It's all about working with neutrals, and being brave enough to make a quilt using all neutrals.


 This is one of my favorites Haven Stone, can't wait to make this one. My picture doesn't do it justice.


Scrappy Nines is definitely going on my list to do.  Matter of fact they all are  so great that I'm just gonna move some things around  and put these up higher on my list.
Pat also sent me another book A Baker's Dozen fill with some great quilts as well and a box of Wonder Clips too.  A Big Thank You  Pat, I love your book and am honored to be one of the first to own one!
If you haven't visited her blog please do so, and if your planning on going to the International Quilt Market  in Houston make sure you look her up and say hi for me.

2 comments:

Barb said...

That is soooo awesome!! I won a book of Pat's too...whohoooo!!

Unknown said...

I was just going to write that I think barb did one of the nuetral quilts from the book...now I see she won the book too....pretty cool score...